if these old walls could talk

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

When the weather was nice.....



So glad we were able to wrap up the Czech family pictures on Sunday because today the wind is whipping and it is only 20 above out there....thinking its only the beginning....yuck!!!!


As I mentioned before I still have so much more to learn...hold camera straighter...not be scared of big black dogs barking...work with the sun...learn photoshop...ha ha...I am so so so happy to have friends that are willing to let me practice on them...


Thanks again you guys!!!  CU @ CAT/griz game....
Had to add this one because whats a photo shoot without wind in Cut Bank!


see how cute they are?!?!
Josh found this cool location...could have done more if I wasn't so afraid of big barking dog!

I absolutely love this picture!

This one was a tad dangerous..haha

Love how Spencer is clinging to Kim

I love the vivid colors


A person doesn't even realize colors on old doors  until you take time to notice!

Noah loved this shot!

No comments: