if these old walls could talk

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Brianna

Brianna volunteered to be my first model to practice on because the kids were sick of me asking.  She made it so easy and she made me addicted!  She is my daughter Cori's very good friend whom I just adore (because we think alike ha ha).  I hear she is an excellent cook and wouldn't mind attending culinary school, but whatever she chooses to do....she is gonna do great!
Thanks Brianna!!
natural beauty for sure
Barefoot & Happy



This girl has a free vintage spirit
She enjoys playing her guitar
This was her idea since her dad works in the oil business

we couldn't resist ...this truck was calling her name!

Sunsets and wheatfields = Glacier Co.

1 comment:

mandylwilson said...

These look amazing, Michelle! Aah! I want you to take my photos so badly!


Mandy