if these old walls could talk

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Czech Family

Well my first family photo shoot was the Czech family whom we have been friends with for quite some time!!!!  But somehow I was still nervous (mostly because I think family shoots are the absolute hardest) but like usual they did their job just fine.  As soon as I got home I downloaded their pictures and some just were blurry (which usually does not happen)....well dumb me....had 2 filters on my lens and one of those filters can help to make things blurry?!?!  Luckily we still had some great shots but today if the weather holds we are gonna go take some more.  
                                                  Please wind don't blow!!!!                                                            











Here are pix that we got oodles of positive comments on and some of my favorites too!

No comments: